With AAA ceasing to be, we at NDTi will continue to provide support to the sector wherever we can:
- We will continue you to send out the regular advocacy newsletter with as much relevant content as we can. We’d love to hear from you about what you’d like to hear about, so do drop us a line. Similarly, if you have blog pieces, information or articles you’d like to share with the sector more widely then let us know! We would love to share your contributions!
- Many of you have told us you would like to link up with other advocacy providers, to share practice, policies and procedures, for doing ‘peer interim QPM audits’ and more. We’d love to enable you all to connect with each other (lots of you have told us you’d like to be linked with similar organisations, that aren’t too local), so if you’re interested in being a ‘link’ organisation, please let us know in what capacity and we will add you to our list.
- We are also looking forward to Advocacy Awareness Week mark 2 – lots of you have already been in touch about wanting to help us shape this years #AAW19, so rest assured we will be in touch once we are into the new financial year.
- As you’ll have read in the update from AAA, we will help pull together the Leaders in Advocacy Network that they are proposing – again do let us know if you’re interested in being a part of that network!
- Get in touch regarding any of the above on firstname.lastname@example.org